The Last Raider Reviews
* My daughter purchased The Last Raider from you at the air show in Grand Junction, Co. I usually read historical non-fiction so this was not my normal literature. You told a wonderful story. Thank you. I assumed the story would fall apart for "Carl" to fly from Montana to Serbia. Not so. While I was reading, I felt like I was living right there in the story. I could hardly put it down. I have proudly added your book to my collection. Thank you again. - Lori R.
* Wonderful, well-written story on par with any Clancy, Griffin, or Coonts titles. - Stanton P.
Kept me on the edge to see what was going to happen next. All the ingredients of an excellent novel…suspense…action…romance. - Robert B.
* I was amazed at the detail and accuracy. This story is real page-turner. The author puts you right in the scenes especially in the plane. - Kindle Reader
Avenging Angel: A Pilot's Story Reviews
* Avenging Angel: A Pilot’s Story, rocks every emotion and gives truth to the statement, "The violence of war is an insult to the soul." The author skillfully weaves the business of flying in combat situations with the realism of the human spirit and its vulnerability. Spencer Anderson has captured the heart, soul and spirit of this special breed of individuals and I didn't want it to end. - Judy W.
* A great read – entertaining, fast paced, and filled with emotion, information, and excitement. This book reminded me of those wonderful old classic war movies - there is something for everyone: a great story, engaging characters, excitement, romance, adventure, danger, and tragedy. The air combat sequences are gripping, precise, and feel absolutely authentic. - Joseph G.
* Spencer Anderson’s representation of WWII, the events, places and people in Avenging Angel: A Pilot’s Story are magnificent. The feelings he raises in the heart of the reader can’t be suppressed as you live with the characters he has created. As with Mr. Anderson’s first book, The Last Raider, you will not be able to put it down. - Mike M.
Mission Critical Reviews
* Wow! Spencer Anderson has done it again. Mission Critical is a fast-paced, exciting story about the Bridger’s of Montana. We learn more about Carl and Annie and their dedication to country and family. As a man I know Carl’s heart, as a pilot I know his passion, as a Veteran I share his dedication, and as a Montanan, I appreciate his work ethic and love of home. The Bridger Trilogy is one of the best I’ve ever read. Thanks Spencer. - Mike M.
* In true Spencer Anderson style, Mission Critical is an adventure in flight set at a time when our nation was recovering from WW-II and beyond. It brings a new perspective to an era few have much knowledge about. It is also a story of undying love and devotion. Mission Critical will leave you glued to the story and turning pages into the wee hours. - Paul C.
* Mission Critical was well worthy of the Bridger novels. I love how the story of Carl Bridger is interwoven with real events as it relates to the saga of the United States’ strategic aerial reconnaissance apparatus. Two thumbs up! - Spencer W.